Friday, September 4, 2009

Chalkboard progress...


I thought "Berry Pink" was a definite...but the "Bahama Breeze" by Krylon caught my eye as it is the accent color in my kitchen, dining/family rooms, and that is where this chalkboard will be displayed. (makes sense to put it in the HUB of our home where the family will see it most often) I was nervous about the "purple" at first, but it all worked out and the Bahama Breeze covered ...after I fussed over the drips from the can . You can see the result on the paper towel. In my opinion, the Rust-oleum paint went on much smoother and was so much easier to apply. Oh well, I NEEDED the color! and...for those of you that "know" me, the Berry Pink will be well used and loved! :)

If you are LOVIN' this photo collage, you can get it here, and don't forget to look at this, for the brushes, numbers, and font that I used as well. I just love these Girls!

No comments: