Friday, February 27, 2009

I have a NEW Crush!









WOWZERS!!!!
Okay, I've been SO MIA, and now I am completely re-inspired to start blogging again. I'll tell you why...a few weeks back, I got an email that rocked my world. (Those of you that know me, know that I have continued to create. I just pooped out on the blogging. I had no idea how long it's been, until I went to my blog...that I had to "remember" the name of and hunt down my log in info...crazy, huh?) Anyway, I've continued to "Stalk" certain "Celebu-Scrappers", and that email I mentioned...it was from a group of Gals ( Heidi, Rhonna, and Janet) that are always my "daily dose blog hop peeks". I about hit the floor when I saw the teasers of what was to come from House of 3!!! So, please do yourself the favor of clicking on my cute "blinkie" above and check it out for yourself. You'll be so glad you did! Oh, and my new blog header and background...FREE from the Girls at Hof3. You will want to scoop up these pretty Spring goodies while you are there.

I am finishing up a project that I will post later and here are a few sneak peeks for ya! (You can purchase this template here, print, and create your own as well) Just be warned...you'll be very addicted!!! Oh, and their housewarming is tomorrow.

Hope I "see" you there!

1 comment:

hks said...

we LOVE YOU!!!! your creations, your blog all look FAB!!!!
xoxoxox
heidi swapp